General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016
Users are free to browse the Website and does not require any registration whatsoever, with the exception of some areas where users can freely and expressly provide a series of data concerning them to access specific services (e.g. to register and access contents under "MyArea", to benefit of the respective services, to request information through the "Contact Us" section or to register to the Newsletter by accessing the provided area, etc.).
If users intend to provide their personal data to access said additional services, they will be expressly informed pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation EU 679/2016 (hereinafter, "GDPR") indicating (by way of example) the purposes and methods of use of the data by Boscolo Tours S.p.A., as well as the right to request the cancellation of the data or their updating at any time.
In compliance with article 13 of the GDPR EU 679/2016, Boscolo Tours S.p.A. provides the following information.
The purposes of using the data are outlined in detailed in the information specifications provided by the Website in all cases in which data is collected. We therefore ask to read carefully all the information statements that outline the data processing characteristics to be implemented by Boscolo Tours (e.g. to register and access the contents of “MyArea”, to benefit of the respective services, etc.).
Your personal data will be processed in full compliance with privacy laws.
The Website uses technical cookies (to facilitate the Website's browsing and usage) and profile cookies (to analyze users and their behavior and preferences and to provide them with personalized advertisement).
You may always object to the processing of your personal data, particularly when data is processed for marketing proposes or to analyze your preferences.
The full text of the GDPR EU 679/2016 can be consulted on the website of the Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
- in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter (b) of the GDPR to manage the use of the Services requested through the Website, manage our customer loyalty initiatives through the registration to “MyArea” of the Website and to fulfil any of your requests;
- based on your consent and in compliance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of the GDPR, to implement marketing activities and analyze your preferences.
- the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to access your personal data and the information indicated in article 15 of the GDPR;
- the right to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you without unjustified delay or to supplement incomplete personal data;
- the right to cancel personal data concerning you without unjustified delay;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data concerning you;
- the right to be informed of any rectifications, deletions or restrictions to the processing made in relation to the personal data concerning you;
- the right to receive a structured format of common use and legible form of your personal data from an automated device;
- the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to a special situation.